Sam wakes up in the hospital expecting to find his girlfriend by his bedside. Instead, he finds a bleached-blond diva, claiming to be his fiancée, hovering over him. When he learns that he's just woken up from a coma and has lost the last three years of his life, any semblance of stability he thought he had falls down around him. All he wants – all he needs – is Lil.Fun Facts:
After countless visits with her shrink and too many sleepless nights waiting for the one man she loves to walk back through the door, Lil wants nothing more than to separate herself from the life she used to have. But the moment Sam smiles at her, Lil knows it's going to take more than self-restraint to stay away.
Second-Rate Chances is about a young man fighting to regain his memory, and the one thing in his life that felt real. A modern-day Samson and Delilah, it's a look at what it means to love and be loved, and to fight though it seems hopeless.
For my assigned post, I was given a few options on what the subject matter regarding these facts could be about. Now, I went with stuff about me so this might be a boring stop on the tour for many. Before I start, let me say what this post is really about: EVERYBODY GO READ SECOND RATE CHANCES! DON"T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO GRAB THIS LOVELY BOOK!
1. I started this blog October 15, 2012. Hitting the Follow button would be much appreciated.
2. I don't know how to use Facebook. Yeah, I don't have one.
3. I have been pretending that I know how to speak French for 4 years. But I would like to be fluent by the end of next year, all jokes aside.
3. I think arranging books on my shelf is fun.
4. I would be more excited to meet a vlogger like Joey Graceffa or Jack and Finn Harries than a random celebrity.
5. I grow out my hair and donate it every year. Suggestions for a new, short cut are much appreciated.
6. I am a vegetarian, but I eat egg whites and cheese.
7. I've been trying to buy only clothes made in America. It's hard.
8. Including this summer, I will have been to Europe three summers in a row.
9. My favorite childhood book is The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg.
10. The last book I read was Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (Psst, I don't recommend it.).
About the Author, Holly Stephens
I'm a mother first, a wife second, and a writer third. I'm so thankful to have been given this chance to get my stories out of my head and onto paper.
When I'm not writing, I sell plumbing (no I'm not kidding) and read romances that leave my heart a flutter. I know a ridiculous amount of pop culture information and can quote certain movies word for word. Music drives me to write and to also sing off key.
a Rafflecopter giveaway