Thursday, February 07, 2013

Delirium by Lauren Oliver Casting Update: Emma Roberts!

Recently, I did a post announcing that Delirium will be made into a pilot:


It's official!  FOX has ordered a pilot based on Lauren Oliver's Delirium.  Karyn Usher (Prison BreakBones) will be the writer.
The film rights were bought over two years ago, but I guess that it won't be a film anytime soon.  Possibly if the pilot is a hit?
But here's the exciting news...
Emma Roberts is attached to play the lead, Lena Haloway TV pilot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 



I love Emma.  Though I haven't read the book, I have confidence that she will portray this character well.  I'm just happy to see her back on TV.  I've missed the halcyon days of when Unfabulous was on TV!  Before this comes out, I'll be sure to check out the book!


DELIRIUM SUMMARY:

THEY SAY that the cure for Love will make me happy and safe forever.And I've always believed them. Until now.
Now everything has changed. Now, I'd rather be infected with love for the tiniest sliver of a second than live a hundred years smothered by a lie.








BOOK TRAILER:



Are you excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.