Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Delirium Pilot Casting Update (Again)!

Who's playing the male lead, Emma Robert's love interest in the upcoming pilot based on Lauren Oliver's Delirium

Daren Kasagoff!!


Many know him from The Secret Life of the American Teenager, but now Daren will be playing Alex in Delirium.


I have to be honest, I haven't read this book, but I'm very anxious to do so.  However, Rachel has told me that it was very good in the beginning, but then it got a little too mushy gushy.  If the cast of the pilot says anything, it's that the storyline looks promising.  The cast includes pretty well known rising stars like Emma Roberts and Gregg Sulkin, and if they have gotten behind this it seems like a good sign.  Just another something to add to my TBR list.  #bibliophileproblems


How do you like the cast?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.