Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy New Year! Now I kinda have to start my New Years' resolution I never started back on January 1:( Exercise everyday,ha! I'll shoot for 3 times a week. Let's not get too ambitious;)

Anyway, on to book related things: I know that I haven't been posting any reviews lately, but I sadly haven't been reading any leisure books. Unfortunately, my "Carly's Current Read" remains true. I started Beautiful Creatures before Christmas break and just haven't gotten into it. I'm 80% through, and all I have to say is that the ending better be epic because absolutely nothing interesting has happened. I'm determined to get it finished by the time I see the movie, which I'm super excited about. Though nobody wants to see it with me but my mother, I will get to it eventually!!!

T'is all. Happy Chinese New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.