Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Pilot News: FANGIRLING Over Delirium Casting!!!!

AHHHHH!!!!! I just found out that Gregg Sulkin has been cast in FOX's pilot of Lauren Oliver's Delirium!!!!!!   Who doesn't love this boy?  We know him from Wizards of Waverly Place as Mason, the werewolf and Alex's boyfriend.  Other reasons to love him- He's British and has gotten pretty good looking over the years!

Gregg Sulkin


I'm so excited for him to be playing Julien, Thomas Fineman's son played by Billy Campbell.  And let's not forget about our lead, Emma Roberts!!!  Oh, I can't wait for pilot season.  So much to look forward to :)


P.S. Does anyone else see the resemblance between Gregg Sulkin and Jack Harries, the youtuber?  Still just me?

Jack Harries (@jacksgap)
Gregg Sulkin

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.