Sunday, June 15, 2014

Isla and the Happily Ever After Signed Preorders

Have you heard that if you preorder Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins from 1 of 53 indie bookstores, it will be signed and you'll get swag?


I just ordered mine from my local store.  (Psst, I'm having it delivered even though I live a few miles away.)  This is a really awesome campaign because you get all that cool stuff no matter where you live.  Many of the stores ship.  And we are promoting indies!!!

Here's Stephanie's Tumblr post with the list of all 53 stores participating.  I am proud of Pennsylvania for having 3 participating stores:)

Who else CANNOT wait for this book to hit stores?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.