Friday, October 26, 2012

Cover Art: Mara Dyer Series by Michelle Hodkin

Ever since Mara #2 came out, she's been on my mind.  I remember seeing an article come up on my FlipBoard about an underwater romance and being like,"Oh my god! That's the Mara Dyer cover!!!"  Heather Landis took a series of photos for this shoot and called it "Abyss of the Disheartened."

They are beautiful photos, kinda disturbing, quite an original idea.  So far, the first two books have gotten their covers from the pictures coming from this shoot, so which picture do you think will be chosen for book 3 if it were to come from the "Abyss...?"  Personally, I'm feeling the last one, but my opinion may change once I get the chance to read The Evolution.















4 comments:

  1. These photographs are astounding. Disturbingly beautiful. I absolutely adore them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree. They are Mara Dyer in a nutshell!

      Delete
  2. I love that, it's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.