Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Signing: Tiffany Schmidt, A.C. Gaughen, Victoria Schwab

Look at the typewriter purse.  Look at it!

Triple threat!!! Tiffany Schmidt, A.C. Gaughen, and Victoria Schwab came to Haverford's Children's Book World.  Tiffany toured on Bright Before Sunrise, A.C. (I believe she said her name was Ann(e), so I apologize if I'm wrong) on Lady Thief, and Victoria on The Unbound.

The event started off by audience members shouting out random page numbers, and the three read a little excerpt from that page instead of them choosing.

They are all very witty.  I've noticed that most authors are.  A funny person has to be smart, right?

It's funny because Victoria was very bright and cheery, but all of her past works are pretty dark.

For me, the coolest part about this event was that Tiffany recognized me.  As soon as she saw me in the crowd, she waved.  And what a tough cookie she is! She said she lost her voice the last time we met, which was back in February.

2 comments:

  1. That's so exciting, when an author recognizes you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.