Sunday, March 16, 2014

Are You Divergent?

Taking a break from writing my essay, I took a quiz to find out which faction I would belong to.  I think we are all a little of each, so I wasn't surprised that I turned out to be divergent.  Are you?  Take the quiz here.  And will you be seeing Divergent on premiere night?

I'm going to a special Divergent movie release event at the Neshaminy Mall Barnes & Noble.  There will be martial arts instructors for Dauntless training, games and prizes.  And a completely different author, who is not Veronica Roth but Maria Snyder, author of Inside Out will be signing at the same time.  Yeah, I wonder how awkward this will be too.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.