Wednesday, November 13, 2013

That was Intense

DIVERGENT TRAILER.  Added today!!!!! Just watch it!




WHOA! That looks much more thrilling than the book.  For me, the book was boring because I hate books where the whole plot is the character getting used to a new setting.  Frankly, reading about Tris making new friends was not the most invigorating, but I really liked the premise of the story.  Read the review here.
 I am, however, currently reading Insurgent.  I have not spoiled the ending for myself yet...

Now I'm pretty excited about the movie, but Theo James looks way too old to be Four.  I'm not denying his attractiveness, but he looks like an old man next to Shailene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.