Sunday, December 30, 2012

Repost: Huffinton Post Movies Better Than the Book

Movies Better than the Book Full Article

For those of you too lazy to click the link, here's the list:

*1. Forest Gump
*2. Drive
*3. The Blind Side
4. The Shawshank Redemption
5. The Princess Bride
6. The Graduate
7. Jaws
8. The Godfather
*9. The Twilight Saga
*10. The Notebook
11. Psycho

*movies I've watched


I know it's a crime that I haven't seen some of these movies, but I don't tend to watch older movies.  Honestly, I can't give my opinion on this list because I've only read The Notebook.  I hated the movie ending.

Any opinions? I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't even know some of these were adapted from books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.