Saturday, November 03, 2012

Carly's Book Challenge: the "Read Everything on My Bookcase" Challenge Part 1

I have a bad habit of buying books that I think I will be interested in, but never actually read.  I might have 100ish books I have neglected (gasp!), so I'll break my challenge at least in half so that you don't lose your mind should you have to look at the true monstrosity of a list.  Here we go!  Que l'aventure commence!

SERIES (Yes, I  haven't read any in the series yet.) 
  1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
  2. The Wolves of Mercy Falls by Maggie Stiefvater
  3.  Maximum Ride by James Patterson
  4. The Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan
  5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
  6. The Castor Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  7. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer
  8. Wings by Aprilynne Pike
SINGLES
  1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  2. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
  3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
  4. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
  5. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
  6. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
  7. Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
  8. The Host by Stephanie Meyer
Wish me good luck, for I will surely need it.  This challenge may take me a very, very, very long time...

2 comments:

  1. YOUVE NEVER READ HARRY POTTER?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kinda lied. I read the first one a while back, so I actually did start it. I've seen all of the movies expect the last 2 parts. those put me to sleep, but i was very tired at the time

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.