It is said that people’s lives are tales of two great journeys - the pursuit of happiness and the search for true love.
Edward seems to have achieved one of these ultimate goals by falling in love with Daisy.
But in his quest for true love, will he be willing to let go of his one special friend, and perhaps, sacrifice his chance for happiness?
If there’s a choice between love and friendship, would Edward sacrifice one for the other? Would he be able to live with his choice and never ask himself what if he chose the other?
Tista Ray, a 19-year-old Commonwealth Bronze Award winning Indian authoress, has penned her debut novella MELANCHOLIC DELIGHT and got published in January 2013. Since the age of 11 she has been actively involved in writing newspaper articles (for TTIS and The Telegraph) and currently serves as the editor of a free women's ezine LADY UNWRITTEN. Besides this her charity works deserve special mention. She's donating her book's proceeds to an orphanage. Her other published title includes SUMMER SOULMATES in Summer's Edge (by Elephant Bookshelf Press), FOR MY LOVE'S SAKE in A Gift of a Rose (by Lost Tower Publications) and many more. Her second novella ONLY FOR YOU is set to be published in early 2014 by Books To Go Now. To add up, she's the "promising word-weaver" whom the bloggers consider "a treat for the readers." Follow her on Twitter @tista_ray or visit her official website at tistarayofficial.weebly.com or Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/tista_ray (@tista_ray )
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
• Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/
• Website: http://tistarayofficial.
(1) Only those who purchases the book 'Only For You' and shows the purchase receipt to the author are eligible for winning the freebies.
(2) Others will only contest for the giveaway to win a cameo appearance in the writer's next writing and a few sample chapters of the 'Only For You' (1 winner only). a Rafflecopter giveaway