Monday, April 01, 2013

Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Trailer (Take 2)

A few days ago, I posted a video of the trailer before it was released. You could only see it during the previews of The Host, so the video was literally a moviegoer recording it. The video was shaky and included the swoons of many as Logan Lerman emerged onto the screen. I thought it would e taken down because of copyright issues, but the user took it down.

The official trailer has actually been released so here is a quality version:




I think its kinda funny that Alexandria Daddario now has blonde hair like Annabeth in the books. Why didn't she dye it before? Can you believe The Lightning Thief came out three years ago? The actors specifically Logan Lerman and baby faces! They do not look 13 like in the books but of course the ages got bumped. 12 years olds battle bad in The Lightning Thief wouldn't have been too believable on screen, so I was glad to see older actors. I guess just Jake Abel, but I don't think he can pull off teenager anymore. Another sequel if its successful could be even tougher since we all only get older every day.


What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.