Saturday, August 24, 2013

Movie Trailer: The Book Thief by Mark Zusak


This looks GREAT! I haven't read the book and I don't know a ton about it.  All I know is that you could kill someone with this book because it is so long and thick!  However, it is a book on the Reading Olympics list so I will most likely read it.  I have to say that the people that choose the Reading Olympics books know what books are popular with the kids these days!  Go librarians!!!!

I am hopeful for this movie since it's a work of the people who brought Life of Pi to theaters which was absolutely beautiful!

Have you read The Book Thief by Mark Zusak?  Would you see the movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.