Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Things Don't Really Change... But They Do A LOT

Hey nonexistent readers of my blog,
I'm writing this in a hotel a couple miles away from my college.  Tomorrow, I move into Clark University.

It's in Worcester, MA about an hour southwest of Boston.  I get that question all the time.

I'm going for an early program. My life is about to get busy.  Hello to making awkward small talk and trying to fit in.  

I thought that I was going to be a good little blogger this summer, but I didn't read that much.  On the car ride here, I finally got really into my book!

So, I don't know how often I'll be reading as my life changes or how often I'll blog.  And honestly, I don't know how much YA I'll be reading. It's a little weird being older than the characters.  But I do know that my love for reading will never die.  So, so cliche.  But true.  

I'm not ending the blog. I could never do that after all the work I put into it.  I'm focusing more on the next phase of my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.