Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Real Life Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

So, my friend Rachel and I read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. The  book had a lovely premise- two people who meet on an airplane and fall in love but go separate ways once the plane lands.  Ever since then, Rachel and I joke about finding our true love whenever one of us travels. 

And today, she sent me this article.

Long story short, a young fellow chatted with a Canadian girl named Katie for an entire flight, only to get separated at customs.

Then, he went to social media to find her though he only knew her first name and that she is from Nova Scotia.  He used the hashtags #findkatie and #loveatfirstsight and went on a radio station to find her.

And he did.

They're meeting soon, and may they have a happy ending! 


If that doesn't make your heart feel warm and fuzzy, I don't know what's wrong with you. 

Comment what you would do to find your lost love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.