Monday, September 02, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

For all of you USA inhabitants, happy day off from work and school!  Hopefully, the weather is nice where you are, and there is no flash flood warning like where I am.  Relax and read something good today!  I'll be reading my biology book and filling out college application stuff.  Kill me now.

I just wanted to let you guys know that i'm starting school again this Wednesday, and I might be getting a weekend job.  I'm going to be even busier this year now that it is senior year and doing all of this college stuff.  I'll try to keep the blog updated because I'm still trying for 365 posts this year, but I'm afraid that I won't be reviewing as much.  Let's all hope that I don't go mad this year and can pull everything off.


-Carly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.