Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!

Aahh! Must post this within 3 minutes so that it posts on January 1, 2015!

Just when you got used to writing the date, the cruel calendar switches it up on you.

I wish you all a great 2015, full of success, happiness, and all that good stuff.  Mostly, I wish you a year of bookish things :)

I'll be doing another post, reflecting on 2014 and talking about how the blog will proceed this year.

I have to say, this has been my best post of the year.

x Carly


2 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity, why are you down on New Adult? I have to admit, I have problems with many popular NA books, but I'm interested in hearing about yours. Maybe a blog post idea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many of the NA that have read had identical plots. Also, there is the snowball effect regarding sex scenes which I believe Chelsea M. Cameron posted about, but I could be wrong. She was commenting how NA was supposed to be kinda in between YA and Adult, but it has gotten a lot more graphic.

      Delete

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.