Saturday, October 05, 2013

This is fate

Guys, this is weird!  So, I went to Simone Elkeles' book signing for Wild Cards, and it was great!  I'll write a post about that later. I promise!

Here's where it gets nerdy, but this is crucial to the matter! So, I had brought almost all of her books besides How to Ruin a Summer Vacation and Perfect Chemistry.  How to Ruin, her first book, only had 2500 books printed in its first print.  Simone said that she didn't think that she owned a first print of How to Ruin!   Perfect Chemistry only had 7500 in the first print.  

I was searching Amazon for How to Ruin and I asked the seller for pictures.  It was already inscribed. To whom?

Is that not strangely awesome?!?
I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.