Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I know how those guys feel...I FORGOT MY ANNIVERSARY

Yeah, I forgot the crucial day.  I forgot my one year blogiversary yesterday! For shame! Thank goodness that I'm not in a real relationship, or I'd be in hot water with my partner!!

Well, thank you to everyone who visits the blog and follows on Twitter.  I really appreciate it because I have put a lot of time into this.  Even those promos that I put up take a little bit to post.
I promise more stuff that you love, updates on how author signings went and reviews will come soon.  I'm finally done all of this college stuff, and it's just the waiting game now.

Again, THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear your thoughts, but please no spam! Thanks for sharing with Lis Les Livres :) Have a lovely day.